Sunday, April 19, 2009

Author Interviews

I believe it is important for writers to band together to help each other professionally--which is why I'm a member of half a dozen writer's groups.

I also believe it's important for us to help market each other. We can do this in a number of ways:
  1. Posting links to other authors' sites on our web sites and blogs
  2. Talking other writers up
  3. Hosting blogs, hosting radio shows and other media events, writing magazine and newspaper articles, posting to blogs, etc.
I host the Author Exchange Blog, where I interview published authors each week. I don't focus on any particular genre and have past interviewees who write mystery, true crime, historical romance, medical thrillers, romantic suspense, etc.
Check out my Author Exchange Blog if you want to help market other writers OR if you're just looking to find another good book: Author Exchange Blog.
--Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment