Sunday, August 30, 2009

Want Marketing Tips and Advice?

If you're one of those people who loves to write but HATES to market yourself, you might want to check in on my Self-Marketing column on the Billings Examiner.

I write regular articles about self-marketing and promotion that will include the following angles:
  • interviews with professionals willing to share terrific ideas that worked
  • interviews with professionals willing to share lousy ideas that didn't work
  • tips and advice from my personal experience of over 30 years in sales and marketing
  • hints about where to do business locally and on the Internet
  • how-tos
If you have information you'd like to share, or if you're willing to spotlight yourself and/or your business, shoot me at e-mail at: examiner@lindamfaulkner.com

Click the logo to be connected to my site on Examiner.com:




You might also want to check out some of the other terrific articles on the Billings Examiner!

No comments:

Post a Comment