Here's what the reviewer had to say:
This business book "delivers the goods" exactly as promised. I've seen textbooks that weigh in at 20 pounds and contain the same information, but in less palatable form. As a current business owner, I discovered ideas and concepts I wish I'd known from the start.
- Who will benefit from Faulkner's book? Anyone who's considering a business venture. The seven scenarios of why businesses fail (page 37) are worth the cost of the book.
- Anyone who operates a business and needs to increase income or cut costs.
- Managers and employees who want to excel and grow.
- Experienced professionals who need a refresher course.
- Business students who want to master the basics without spending $140 on a giant textbook.
To view the review on Amazon, click here.