Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thank You: Robert Chase and Monte Turner

I've been doing a lot of book promotion this week in preparation for my book signing & reading tomorrow night at Fact & Fiction Books in downtown Missoula.

SPECIAL THANKS to Robert Chase of The Trail and Monte Turner of KECI TV for inviting me to appear on their shows this week. I had a great time on The Morning Trail Wednesday morning and was happy to hear Robert give away two signed copies of my book, Second Time Around. My appearance on Montana Today this morning (I was actually dressed and alert before 6am!) was also a lot of fun. Additional thanks to Hasalyn Harris and Sarah over at KECI.

I have been pleasantly surprised by the tremendous outpouring of support and encouragement from my local community: friends, business associates, clients, and total strangers who just happened to hear about this Missoula gal.

We Missoulians [and especially us "native" Montanans] really rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment