Thursday, June 11, 2009

Perks of Writing in the Mountains

Mom with her newborn twins; she allowed my husband within 12 feet to take the family photo. Last week, a different doe gave birth to a single fawn in our yard in a different location. Although this happens every spring, we never tire of it.

The twins were born yesterday, 6/10/09; their fur is still damp in this photo.


Young Mr. Moose visited us for the first time in the fall of 2007 when he was a baby. This shot was taken last Friday, 6/5/09.


NOW, do you understand why I spend so much time looking out the windows or sitting on the front porch?

1 comment:

  1. Your pics remind me when as a youngster I went deer hunting with my Dad. As it happened, I had just seen the Disney movie, Bambi:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLvX-erABqY

    No way was I going to bag Bambi!

    ReplyDelete