Anyway, as a stylish blogger, I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about moi that you never knew. Coming up with 7 things you didn't know isn't tough (I do have a few secrets) but coming up with 7 interesting things you didn't know is another story. I'll give it my best shot:
- I love Miss Piggy, Maxine, and sarcasm--which is at odds with my passive nature and sweet personality, but that's just how things go sometimes.
- Until I went to school, my best friend was Jimmy. Do you think it matters that he was imaginary?
- Me, the current owner of two canines (a lab mix and a German Shepherd mix) and past owner of two purebred Rottweilers, is afraid of dogs. Petrified is more like it if they're dogs I haven't formed a relationship with and they come running at me--even with their tails wagging.
- I'm afraid of the dark. Especially outside the house and in the basement. When I take Delaney out for his nightly walk, I won't go more than 20 feet from the house ... and I always have my cell phone in my pocket.
- I fully expect to hit the bestseller list someday. (Which one, you ask? I don't care!)
- I hate wearing clothes and only do so to avoid being arrested and laughed at.
- I am a firm believer that a woman's shoes and handbag should match. (And if she's wearing a belt, that should match, too.)